Kiln designed for laboratory tests of materials and glazes up to 1220°C
The various exclusive design solutions allow to reproduce in the laboratory tests the same conditions of operation of standard production kiln:
- the equipment with gas burners and insulation with bricks creates within the chamber of the kiln the same atmosphere which is located in a common production kiln with burners.
- the subdivision of the areas of the kiln: preheating, firing, cooling and rapid final cooling are the same as a common production roller kiln.
- the self-regulated areas, one in preheating zone, two in firing zone and one in rapid cooling zone allow to reproduce the firing curves accurately.
- the solutions adopted for the chimney flue and the aspiration of the hot air in the cooling zone allow to have these aspirations adjustable according to the firing curve
- the roller pitch of 48,84mm allows to fire small sizes
- power and control board are separated, with SMARTLAB supervising system
- LAB42 according to UNI EN 746-1 and UNI EN 746-2 and the GOST regulations
Max. tile size 400×400 mm
Min. tile size 100×100 mm
Reference cycle 60 ‘- Productivity 1,6 m2 / hour
Total length 4200 mm
Useful loading 400 mm
Useful loading height 50 mm
Roller pitch 48,84 mm
Firing Adjustable from 30′ to 150’ by inverter
Max. operating temperature 1220 ° C
Fuel Natural gas CH4 (optional LPG)
Installed burners 6
Self-regulated firing zone 3
Self-regulated cooling zone 1
Installed fans 3